Sick of hearing advice from single people that never works? Then check out Jess McCann! She has a man. She has a great career! And she is tremendously confident!
McCann is a dating coach and today she was on News Channel 8 in Washington, DC! She gave advice on Valentines day that we think all men and women should hear about! Here are five tips she gave today:
1. Go to happy hour during the times of 5pm to 9pm. She snagged her soon to be husband this way! McCann says that a man with a go getter attitude and a solid career usually attends happy hour earlier than later. A guy that goes later during happy hour most likely has nothing better to do in the morning and might not have a stable income or be emotionally stable ! This is definitely a no,no!
2. This is not the 1950’s let a guy know you are interested! Smile and give eye contact… do not be shy! The early bird always catches the worm! Go out and pursue your guy! Make him feel wanted, he does not have to do all the work!
3. Pursue what you want out of a relationship,not just what you want out of a guy or girl!
4. Change your actions so that you can change your results into positive outcomes in your relationships! If you like complaining about every little thing, then stop! You and your potential interest will never live happily ever after if you nag and complain 24-7! Relationships are built on sacrifice and team work!
5. Stop listening to people with a trend in bad relationships! And definitely stop listening to your single friends! How are you going to find someone to be happy with listening to people who are in the same predicament as you! Think about it!
6. If you are single on valentines day, don’t whine about it! You can always go on a date with someone you are not too serious with and have fun! Nothing wrong with being single!
7. Love yourself and someone will learn to love you back!
8. Balance friendship and romance!
9. Check out Jess McCann’s Blog!
10. Buy McCann new books ” You Lost Him at Hello,” for more useful tips! It’s on amazon now for $10.17!